Sunday 6 November 2016

Mellerstain parrots #3

Good morning!  I have dropped in to post about my Mellerstain parrots for the three-weekly SAL, however there's a problem with Photobucket - the online company that hosts my photos so I'm afraid you can't see anything in my blog (unless you go back about 3 or 4 years when I stored my photos on Blogger's server).  If it comes back on line by Sunday, I'll drop back in and update this post, if not, please go and visit the other SAL participants instead.








I'm sewing along as part of a SAL, you can go and see what the other participants have been up to here:

AvisClaireGunCarole, LucyAnnKateJessSueConstanzeDebbieroseChristinaSusan
KathyMargaretCindy


Feel free to come and join us, just contact Avis.

7 comments:

Kate Chiconi said...

Good luck getting hold of them. My husband uses Photobucket for uploading photos to a blog he contributes to, and he HATES it.

Melody said...

It is so annoying when your programs won't do what you want. Looking forward to seeing this project grow.

Anonymous said...

I can see a photo and wow to all those leaves!

Anonymous said...

Technology is always great while it works. Thank you for linking to the rest of us in the meantime :-)

Rachel said...

Oh dear. How frustrating. I do hope Photobucket soon starts behaving itself!

Fiona said...

isn't it frustrating when technology gets the better of us!!
Hugz

Jane said...

I love this project, look forward to seeing it next time